Albuquerque New Mexico Car Accident Attorneys
Every year, thousands of individuals are injured in car accidents across New Mexico. These accidents can have a devastating impact on the lives of victims. In many cases, victims are forced to undergo medical treatment for their injuries. Not only do victims deal with overwhelming mental and physical pain and suffering, but they incur overwhelming financial consequences as well. The unfortunate truth is that a large percentage of individuals are harmed in accidents due to the negligent or reckless acts of others.
When victims are harmed in Albuquerque car accidents, they are often approached by insurance companies and offered small settlements for their injuries and damages. Sadly, many victims accept these offers without realizing that doing so can have an impact on their legal rights. Victims who accept settlement offers oftentimes forfeit their rights to file legal claims against those at-fault in the future to recover further compensation for injuries and damages. Rather than accepting these offers, it is crucial for victims to contact a car accident attorney in Albuquerque to get the justice and compensation they deserve.
Our team of Albuquerque car accident attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates has over five decades of experience helping accident victims get the justice they deserve. Our attorneys will review your claim, consult with and hire expert witnesses, and take steps toward ensuring a solid legal claim is presented on your behalf. We will stop at nothing to ensure you recover the maximum amount of compensation available for your claim. Contact our law firm today to see how we can help you.
Why You Should Hire a Lawyer After an Albuquerque, New Mexico Car Accident
Being injured in a car accident can be devastating. The very last thing victims need is to try to navigate the complicated legal system alone while trying to recover from their injuries. Don’t stand alone when you can work with a skilled and knowledgeable car accident attorney in Albuquerque who can help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
Our attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates work diligently to investigate accidents for victims. We help accident victims get compensation to repair or replace their vehicles quickly so they can get back on the road and regain some sense of normalcy after their accidents. We will also determine the true cost of the accident and keep an open and honest line of communication throughout the entire process.
Our car accident attorneys in Albuquerque will handle all the paperwork for a claim and make sure everything is filed accurately and on time. We aggressively negotiate full and fair settlements on behalf of accident victims to ensure they get the maximum amount of compensation available. When we are unable to come to a settlement agreement, our Albuquerque car accident attorneys prepare each case for trial to ensure no stone goes unturned.
If you were injured in a collision, don’t wait to get the justice you deserve. Contact Will Ferguson & Associates as soon as possible to see how we can help with your claim.
Causes of Motor Vehicle Accidents
There are countless reasons why car accidents occur throughout New Mexico. Unfortunately, a large percentage of collisions occur due to the negligent or reckless acts of drivers sharing the road. Attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates have extensive experience handling legal claims for victims of numerous automobile-related accidents. Some of the most common causes of motor vehicle accidents we help victims with include accidents caused by:
- Distracted Driving: Drivers who are messing with their cellphones, eating, talking, or drinking while operating their vehicles are more likely to lose control of their vehicles and collide with others. In some cases, these distractions can cause vehicles to drift into other lanes and strike oncoming traffic.
- Driving Under the Influence: Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol continues to be a leading cause of accidents across Albuquerque. Unfortunately, impaired drivers often have delayed reaction times and have problems making time-sensitive decisions.
- Product Liability: Brake failures, tire blowouts, and various other mechanical issues can lead to devastating automobile accidents. When victims are injured in accidents due to defective or malfunctioning parts, it is crucial that they contact a car accident attorney in Albuquerque as soon as possible.
- Driving Conditions: Inclement weather, damaged roadways, dark conditions, and various other factors can have a negative impact on a person’s ability to operate their vehicle. Speeding over wet and slippery surfaces can be extremely dangerous and can result in a driver losing control of their car.
- Reckless Driver Behaviors: Driving too fast or driving aggressively can be extremely dangerous. It is crucial for drivers to maintain safe speeds and be alert of their surroundings. Driving recklessly can cause vehicles to overturn, collide with other vehicles, and cause serious devastation.
When individuals are harmed in car accidents, due to the negligent or reckless acts of other drivers, it is crucial that they contact a car accident attorney in Albuquerque as soon as possible. Attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates work diligently to help those harmed hold wrongdoers accountable for their actions.
Car Accident Injury Attorneys in Albuquerque, New Mexico
If you were injured in a car accident, by no fault of your own, it is crucial that you get the justice and compensation you deserve. We understand the difficulties accident victims face after being injured in a life-altering collision. For this reason, our Albuquerque car accident attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates work diligently to help accident victims move forward from their accidents in the best way possible.
If you were injured in a motor vehicle collision, due to the negligent or reckless actions of another person on the road, contact our car accident attorneys in Albuquerque today at (505) 243-5566 to see how we can help you. By scheduling a free case evaluation, we can review the details surrounding your accident and determine the best legal route forward to ensure you get the justice you deserve.