Las Cruces Premises Liability Attorneys
Numerous people across Las Cruces visit properties that belong to others daily. Whether they go to a public park, a business, or even an apartment complex, they should expect the location to be safe for them to visit. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. There are countless cases where individuals go to visit various properties and suffer serious injuries that have a devastating impact on their lives.
In many cases, victims are harmed in completely preventable accidents. When property owners neglect to maintain the safety of their property, it can have a detrimental impact on the lives of those who visit. When victims are harmed on properties due to negligent property owners, it is crucial that they contact a premises liability attorney in Las Cruces to get the justice they deserve.
Our attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates work diligently to ensure those harmed are able to recover the maximum amount of compensation for their claims. Our team works diligently to help accident victims collect compensation for their injuries and various damages resulting from their accidents. We will review your claim, speak with and hire expert witnesses whenever necessary, and take steps toward ensuring you get the outcome you expect. Contact our premises liability attorneys in Las Cruces to see how we can help you.
What are Las Cruces Premises Liability Cases?
Although accidents can happen for a variety of reasons, there are countless instances where victims are harmed due to the negligent acts of others. Depending on various circumstances, victims harmed may be able to file premises liability cases against those at fault to obtain compensation for their injuries and damages. Over the years, Las Cruces premises liability attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates have helped thousands of victims with their legal cases, including:
- Slip and Fall Cases
- Dog Bites
- Drowning Incidents
- Assault/Poor Security
- Defective or Ineffective Lighting
- Accidents on Commercial Property
- Lead Poisoning
- Apartment Accidents
Sadly, a large percentage of victims sustain injuries that have both short-term and long-term impacts on their lives. When victims are injured in accidents as the result of another person’s negligent or reckless actions, it is crucial that they contact a premises liability attorney in Las Cruces to ensure their legal rights are protected.
Common Causes of Premises Liability Accidents in New Mexico
Although accidents can occur on various properties due to the negligent acts of others, it is important for victims to understand why these accidents may occur. There are countless acts of negligence that can lead to devastating injuries for victims. Some of the most common acts of negligence our premises liability attorneys in Las Cruces help victims with include injuries resulting from:
- Ripped/Unsecured Carpeting
- Uneven Flooring
- Ice Covered Sidewalks
- Liquid Spills
- Dog Bites
- Broken/Missing Handrails
- Negligent Security Measures
- Unsecured Merchandise
If you were injured in an accident caused by the negligent actions or inactions of a property owner, it is essential that you contact a premises liability attorney in Las Cruces immediately. Our attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates are dedicated to helping victims collect full and fair compensation for their injuries and damages.
Damages Available for Victims Injured in Premises Liability Cases in New Mexico
When victims are injured in accidents, they often suffer mentally, physically, and financially. In many cases, victims are forced out of work while having to spend thousands of dollars on medical treatments for their injuries. For this reason, our premises liability attorneys in Las Cruces work diligently to ensure victims are able to collect the maximum amount of compensation for damages, including:
- Pain and Suffering: Victims injured in accidents often deal with overwhelming physical and mental pain and suffering. For this reason, our attorneys work diligently to help them present evidence to the court to show just how much their injuries impact their life and prevent them from performing tasks they once enjoyed.
- Lost Wages: In many cases, victims have to miss work to recover, go to doctor appointments, or recover. When victims are unable to work, they go without being paid the money they need to tend to their financial obligations. Our premises liability attorneys in Las Cruces work diligently to ensure those harmed collect the maximum amount of compensation for lost wages. When victims are forced out of work indefinitely, we help them collect compensation for the lost earnings they experience over their lifetime.
- Medical Treatment: When victims are injured in accidents, they often incur thousands of dollars in medical bills. Our attorneys work diligently to ensure victims collect the maximum amount of compensation available for all past, current, and future medical expenses related to their injuries. Regardless of whether a victim needs medication, surgery, medical devices, or other treatments, we work diligently to ensure they can get the care they need without the worry.
- Emotional Distress: As if the mental and physical side effects of an accident weren’t enough, victims often deal with overwhelming emotional distress as well. In many cases, accident victims feel hopeless and helpless for not being able to perform even the simplest of tasks. We work diligently to ensure they are fully and fairly compensated for the emotional distress they experience.
If you were injured in an accident due to the negligent acts of a property owner, contact our premises liability attorneys in Las Cruces to see how we can help you.
A Las Cruces, New Mexico Premises Liability Attorney Can Help You
Being injured in an accident as the result of another person’s negligence can lead to devastating injuries that have an overwhelmingly negative impact on a victim’s life. Unfortunately, there are countless individuals injured in Las Cruces each year in these preventable accidents. Rather than trying to get justice on your own for your injuries and damages, it is crucial that you contact a premises liability attorney in Las Cruces to help you protect your legal rights.
Our reputable Las Cruces premises liability attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates work diligently to ensure you get the justice and compensation you deserve. Contact our attorneys today at (505) 243-5566 to see how we can help you.