Questions to Ask a Lawyer after a Car Accident in Albuquerque
You’ve been hurt in a vehicle collision, and now you’re trying to figure out if you need to hire a lawyer for help with your auto injury claim. Even if you’ve decided that you want a lawyer’s help, you might not be sure which one to choose. Choosing a lawyer doesn’t have to be difficult. It all comes down to whether the attorney is a match for you.
No lawyer is perfect for everyone, because different people are looking for different things in their lawyer. For example, one person might want an attorney to handle all steps in the auto claim process and not bother them with the details. Another person might want to be informed of every step in the process.
You need to figure out what you’re looking for and then formulate some questions to ask the lawyer during your case assessment. The answers should help you to decide whether that lawyer is the one you’re looking for. Here are some questions to ask a lawyer after a car accident in Albuquerque.
Top Questions to Ask Your Car Crash Lawyer
- Do I have a solid case for personal injury?
- How long do I have to bring an auto injury claim in Albuquerque?
- Will you be the one communicating with me, or do you have staff?
- How will I get ahold of you, and how long does it take, on average, for you to call me back?
- How will I pay for your services?
- Will my car accident case go to trial?
- Do you have experience litigating personal injury cases?
- How is my claim’s worth calculated?
- Can I file a claim against more than one person for my car crash injury?
- How much experience do you have?
- Where did you go to school?
- What makes your firm unique?
- What’s different about car accident cases?
- How will you prove my case?
Get Ahold of an ABQ Auto Injury Lawyer
Hopefully these questions to ask a lawyer after a car accident in Albuquerque were helpful for you. Feel free to ask a car accident lawyer at our firm these questions right now. Call Will Ferguson & Associates at 505-633-0750, or fill in the internet contact form down below. Our firm offers a free case review, so get your questions answered!