Car Accident Attorney Las Cruces New Mexico Auto Wreck Lawyer
Every year, countless individuals are injured in motor vehicle accidents across New Mexico. These horrific accidents often leave those harmed in excruciating pain. Victims are often forced into area hospitals where they undergo extensive and expensive medical treatment. Not only are victims forced to deal with the overwhelming consequences of accidents, but their families often bear overwhelming costs and damages as well.
When victims are harmed in auto accidents as a result of another person's negligent acts, they are often approached by the insurance companies of those at-fault. Insurance companies are quick to offer victims settlements that jeopardize their abilities to collect further compensation in the future. Instead of accepting these offers, it is crucial for victims to contact a car accident attorney in Las Cruces as soon as possible.
Our Las Cruces car accident attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates have extensive experience helping auto accident victims get the justice and compensation they deserve. Our team works diligently to review accident claims, consult with expert witnesses, and take various steps toward ensuring victims get the maximum amount of compensation available. Contact our car accident attorneys in Las Cruces as soon as possible to get started with your claim.
- 1 Why You Should Hire a Lawyer After a Las Cruces, New Mexico Car Accident
- 2 Should I hire a Las Cruces attorney after I've been in a car accident?
- 3 What are the most dangerous roads in Las Cruces and where do the most accidents occur?
- 4 If I've been in an auto accident in Las Cruces, what should I do?
Why You Should Hire a Lawyer After a Las Cruces, New Mexico Car Accident
When victims are harmed in car accidents, it is crucial that they contact an auto accident attorney in Las Cruces as soon as possible to protect their legal rights. Working with a skilled and reputable car crash lawyer will provide victims with the best chances of getting the justice they deserve. Insurance companies are notorious for denying claims to victims who rightfully deserve compensation for their injuries and damages. Our auto accident lawyers at Will Ferguson & Associates work diligently to help accident victims with their legal claims. Some of the tasks our car accident attorneys in Las Cruces help victims with include:
- Investigating their accidents
- Determining the cost of damages incurred as the result of another person’s negligent acts
- Communicate openly and continually with victims about their auto accident claims
- Handle paperwork to make sure it is filed accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare cases to settle or for trial when settlement agreements cannot be reached
Our attorneys work diligently to ensure accident victims are able to have their vehicles repaired quickly, or replaced, so those harmed can regain some sense of normalcy in their lives. If you were injured in a collision, by no fault of your own, contact our auto accident attorneys in Las Cruces as soon as possible to get started with your claim.
Should I hire a Las Cruces attorney after I've been in a car accident?
Auto accident claims can be surprisingly complex. It is wise to seek the professional services of an experienced auto accident attorney in Las Cruces, NM if you've been in an accident and it wasn't your fault. You might think that handling the case on your own will bring you more compensation but that would be wrong. When there are serious injuries involved and questions about liability, it is best to contact a car accident lawyer.
What are the most dangerous roads in Las Cruces and where do the most accidents occur?
Statistics show that while car wrecks can happen anywhere in Las Cruces, certain areas tend to see more accidents than others. The most dangerous intersections in Las Cruces with the highest fatality rate per mile, include: Elks Dr and Main St. as well as Solano Drive.
If I've been in an auto accident in Las Cruces, what should I do?
To get the most compensation from a lawsuit involving another auto, you should know the first steps to take. if the other driver was at fault, New Mexico law allows for you to hold them financially responsible. Contact a law firm first as this is the most critical step you should take and will help you to get the compensation you deserve.
Causes of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Every year, countless individuals are injured in motor vehicle accidents across New Mexico. Sadly, Las Cruces collisions often leave victims with serious and life-altering injuries that require extensive medical treatment. Although there are countless reasons motor vehicle accidents occur, our team at Will Ferguson & Associates has extensive experience helping accident victims harmed by negligent and reckless drivers get the justice and compensation they deserve. Over the years, we have helped countless victims handle claims involving:
- Distracted Driving: There are far too many instances where individuals are harmed in car collisions as the result of another person's reckless actions. In many cases, drivers are talking or texting on the phone, messing with their radios, eating, or engaging in other activities that cause them to take their attention off the road.
- Driving Under the Influence: Drivers who drink alcohol or use drugs before or during their drives are responsible for nearly half of all motor vehicle accidents in our state. These auto accidents can have a devastating impact on the lives of victims. Will Ferguson & Associates are dedicated to helping accident victims harmed by drunk drivers get the maximum amount of compensation available for their claims.
- Product Liability: Brake failures, acceleration problems, and tire blowouts can create dangerous circumstances for drivers across New Mexico. These defects and malfunctions can result in serious collisions that leave victims injured. When victims are harmed in accidents as the result of defective or malfunctioning parts, it is crucial that they contact a car crash attorney in Las Cruces as soon as possible.
- Driving Conditions: Inclement weather, dark areas, and unfamiliar roadways can present unique challenges for drivers. These conditions can make it difficult for drivers to maintain control of their vehicles. As a result, they may collide with others and cause serious and life-altering injuries.
- Reckless Driver Behaviors: Speeding, careless driving, and disobeying traffic control devices are some reckless actions drivers perform that cause serious collisions. Sadly, reckless driver behaviors continue to wreak havoc for individuals across our state. Our firm works diligently to ensure victims get the justice they deserve when injured by reckless drivers.
When victims are harmed in auto accidents as the result of another driver's careless or reckless acts, it is crucial that they contact a car accident attorney in Las Cruces as soon as possible. Our team at Will Ferguson & Associates is dedicated to helping victims get the justice and compensation they deserve.
Auto Accident Injury Attorneys in Las Cruces, New Mexico
If you were injured in a car accident due to the negligent acts of another driver, it is crucial that you get the justice and compensation you deserve. Our attorneys understand the difficulties accident victims face after being injured in a life-altering collision. For this reason, our Las Cruces car accident attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates work meticulously to help accident victims move forward from their accidents in the best way possible.
If you were harmed in a motor vehicle collision or your loved one died as the result of the negligent or reckless acts of another driver on the road, contact our auto accident injury attorneys in Las Cruces at (505) 243-5566 to see how we can help you. By scheduling a free case evaluation with one of our knowledgeable car accident attorneys, we can review the details surrounding your accident and determine the best legal options available to ensure you get the justice you deserve.