Car Accident Lawyer Santa Fe NM
Have you been injured in a Santa Fe vehicle crash that you didn’t cause? Obtain the compensation you deserve by partnering with a Santa Fe auto wreck attorney at Will Ferguson & Associates.
Vehicle crashes can lead to devastating injuries for the victims, and if you weren’t the person who caused the crash, you probably know that you’re owed compensation. Filing an injury claim may seem easy, but it can be complicated if you don’t know what you’re doing.
You want to receive every penny owed to you, and not just a lowball settlement offer. A Santa Fe car accident lawyer from our firm will do everything possible to see that you receive the true value of your personal injury claim and not a penny less.
How will your car accident attorney do this? By gathering the evidence needed to prove fault and prove your injuries, and making sure that insurance companies pay you fairly for your damages.
- 1 Most Common Causes of Santa Fe Auto Collisions
- 2 You’re Owed Compensation for a Car Crash in Santa Fe
- 3 Get in Touch with a Santa Fe Vehicle Crash Lawyer
- 4 Why You Should Hire a Lawyer After a Santa Fe, New Mexico Car Accident
Most Common Causes of Santa Fe Auto Collisions
You probably already realize that many different things can cause a crash, but most people only attribute the blame for a crash to the drivers of the involved vehicles. However, there are many other parties that could be to blame for your accident.
For instance, if you crash into another driver, you might think you are at fault for the accident, but what if a pothole caused you to lose control of your vehicle and crash into another car? The government could be liable for not maintaining the Santa Fe roadways.
The above example shows that others could cause accidents and be liable, and you might not have even considered that fact. Listed below are some of the most common causes of auto wrecks.
- Distracted driving
- Faulty auto parts
- Dangerous road conditions
- Drunk driving
- Improper repair work
- Reckless driving and speeding
You’re Owed Compensation for a Car Crash in Santa Fe
When you didn’t cause the auto wreck in Santa Fe that injured you, you can seek damages. Your Santa Fe vehicle crash lawyer’s job is to see that you receive the money that is rightfully yours. Your auto accident attorney will negotiate with your insurance company and the at-fault party’s insurance company to see that you receive a fair settlement.
In some instances, the at-fault party will be a driver, and in other cases, it might be a manufacturer’s insurance company or someone else entirely; regardless, we will work to get you the damages you deserve.
The following are common damages in vehicle collision cases:
- Pain and suffering
- Missed work wages
- Lost life enjoyment
- Mental trauma and treatment
- Physical therapy
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
Get in Touch with a Santa Fe Vehicle Crash Lawyer
No one wants to be injured in a vehicle collision; though there’s no way to turn back time, there is a way to make the aftermath a little better. Working toward monetary compensation is easier with the help of an attorney. Your vehicle crash lawyer will do everything possible to win you the money you need to move beyond this accident.
To partner with a Santa Fe auto accident lawyer near you, contact Will Ferguson & Associates today. You can reach our office through the online contact form down below or by dialing 505-633-0750.
Every year, thousands of people across New Mexico are injured in automobile accidents. Those harmed are often forced into area hospitals where they undergo extensive and expensive medical treatment for their injuries. The mental, physical, and financial consequences are often far too much to bear. Sadly, there are far too many instances where victims are injured in collisions due to the negligent or reckless acts of others.
When victims are harmed in motor vehicle accidents as a result of another driver’s actions, they are often approached by insurance companies and offered minimum settlement amounts for their injuries. Some victims are desperate to tend to their financial needs, so they accept these offers without realizing the impact it has on their ability to file a legal claim in the future. Rather than accepting a settlement offer from an insurance company, it is crucial for accident victims to contact a car accident attorney in Santa Fe to protect their legal rights.
For over five decades, Will Ferguson & Associates have helped countless accident victims get the maximum amount of compensation available for their claims. Our attorneys will review the circumstances surrounding your accident, determine the true cost of your damages, and go after full and fair compensation to help alleviate the financial burdens resulting from the negligent acts of others. If you were injured in an accident, by no fault of your own, contact our car accident attorneys in Santa Fe as soon as possible to see how we can help you protect your legal rights.
Why You Should Hire a Lawyer After a Santa Fe, New Mexico Car Accident
Being injured in a motor vehicle accident can have a devastating impact on a person’s life. For this reason, it is imperative that victims contact a car accident attorney in Santa Fe to ensure their legal rights are protected. Trying to navigate the complicated legal system while recovering is extremely difficult. Instead, contact an attorney from Will Ferguson & Associates to ensure you have the best chance of recovering the maximum amount of compensation available.
Insurance companies are notorious for offering minimum settlement amounts to victims. Working with a skilled car accident attorney in Santa Fe will ensure your legal rights are protected. At Will Ferguson & Associates, we help accident victims by:
- Investigating the accident
- Determining the true cost of the accident and damages
- Communicating openly and continuously with accident victims about their claims
- Handling paperwork properly and making sure everything is filed on time
- Preparing for settlements or taking cases to trial when necessary
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured as a result of a car accident that was caused by another driver's negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and losses. Contact our car accident attorneys in Santa Fe to see how we can help you.
Causes of Santa Fe Motor Vehicle Accidents
There are countless reasons why individuals are involved in automobile accidents. Unfortunately, a large percentage of Santa Fe collisions occur due to the negligent and reckless acts of others. Attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates have extensive experience helping victims with their car accident claims involving:
- Distracted Driving: Drivers who are engaging in other activities, such as talking on the phone, eating, texting, or drinking, are one of the leading causes of motor vehicle accidents in New Mexico. Distractions can cause drivers to veer into other lanes and collide with others along the road.
- Driving Under the Influence: Drivers who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol are the cause of nearly half of all motor vehicle accidents across our state. Regardless of the number of laws established to prevent this type of behavior, we continue to see victims injured and killed due to intoxicated drivers.
- Product Liability: It is crucial for all parts on vehicles to function properly. Unfortunately, there are instances where brakes fail, tires blowout, and other mechanical systems fail to operate as intended. When these failures occur, it can make it nearly impossible for drivers to remain in control of their vehicles.
- Driving Conditions: Unfamiliar roads, inclement weather, driving in the dark, and various other conditions can have a negative impact on a person's ability to remain in control of their vehicles. Driving on wet roads can make it nearly impossible for drivers to stop suddenly, especially if they are traveling at high rates of speed.
- Reckless Driver Behaviors: Drivers who are speeding, weaving in and out of traffic, and engaging in other reckless behavior while operating a vehicle can result in devastating accidents. It is crucial that drivers remain in control of their vehicles and abide by traffic laws.
When victims are harmed in accidents as the result of another person's negligent or reckless actions, it is crucial that they contact a car accident attorney in Santa Fe to protect their legal rights. Accident victims may be entitled to compensation for some of the damages resulting from their accidents.
Car Accident Injury Attorneys in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Being injured in a car accident can have a devastating impact on a person’s life. Not only are they left to deal with the emotional and physical consequences, but they are often burdened by overwhelming financial devastation. Victims often incur thousands of dollars in medical bills for their injuries while being forced out of work to recover. When victims are harmed in collisions due to the negligent acts of others, it is crucial that they have a reputable car accident attorney in Santa Fe by their side to ensure their legal rights are protected.
For over fifty years, Will Ferguson & Associates have helped thousands of victims injured in car accidents get the maximum amount of compensation for their claims. Our attorneys will review your claim and determine the best legal route available to ensure you get the justice you deserve. If you were injured in an accident caused by the negligent or reckless acts of another driver, contact our car accident attorneys in Santa Fe at (505) 243-5566 to explore legal options available for you.