Dog Bite Attorneys Santa Fe NM
Every year, over 4.5 million Americans are injured in dog attacks. These accidents often result in serious injuries that have long-term impacts on the lives of victims. When individuals are attacked by dogs, they are likely to suffer permanent injuries that require extensive medical treatment.
Unfortunately, countless dog attacks occur due to owners who are negligent. When individuals are bitten by dogs, it is crucial that they contact a dog bite lawyer in Santa Fe as soon as possible to get the justice they deserve for their injuries. Victims may be entitled to compensation for various damages incurred.
Over the years, Santa Fe dog bite attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates have helped countless victims hold negligent dog owners accountable for their injuries. Our attorneys will review claims for those harmed, consult with expert witnesses, and fight aggressively on behalf of victims that ensure they are able to tend to their injuries and focus on recovering. Contact our dog bite attorneys in Santa Fe as soon as possible to see how we can help you.
Dog Bites in Santa Fe can be Debilitating
Every year, thousands of individuals across New Mexico are left to deal with the devastating consequences of dog attacks. These horrific incidents often leave victims in excruciating pain. Many victims suffer the physical and mental impacts of dog bites both short-term and long-term. Sadly, dog bites can result in a range of injuries for victims. Some of the most common injuries our Santa Fe dog bite attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates have helped victims file claims for include:
- Tissue Loss
- Nerve Damage
- Muscle Damage/Impairments
- Broken Bones
- Cuts, Abrasions, and Lacerations
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Dealing with dog bite injuries can be devastating. Not only are victims forced to deal with overwhelming pain and suffering, but their families often deal with the emotional and financial consequences as well. It is crucial that victims contact a dog bite attorney in Santa Fe as soon as possible to get the justice and compensation they deserve.
Common Victims of Dog Bites
Dog bites can impact anyone at any time. Dogs do not discriminate against who they attack. Instead, they choose victims who are more likely to come in contact with them. Unfortunately, there are various professions that are more likely to be injured by dogs. Some of the most common victims of a dog bite that our dog bite attorneys in Santa Fe have helped include:
- Real Estate Agents
- Home Repair Specialists
- TV and Internet Service Workers
- Estate Sales Professionals
When victims are injured in dog attacks, it is crucial that they contact a skilled and reputable Santa Fe dog bite attorney at Will Ferguson & Associates as soon as possible. Our team works diligently to ensure those harmed are able to get the maximum amount of compensation available for their claims.
What Damages can be received for a Dog Bite in New Mexico?
When victims are injured in dog attacks, they often incur overwhelming financial expenses related to their injuries and other damages. Unfortunately, the financial consequences not only impact victims but their families as well. When victims are harmed due to negligent dog owners, it is crucial that they contact a skilled dog bite attorney in Santa Fe as soon as possible. Our team at Will Ferguson & Associates has extensive experience helping victims get the maximum amount of compensation available for damages including:
- Medical Treatment: Victims injured by dogs often endure thousands of dollars in medical expenses for their injuries. Our dog bite defense lawyers at Will Ferguson & Associates work diligently to ensure victims get the maximum amount of compensation available to cover all past, current, and future medical expenses related to their injuries.
- Lost Wages: When victims are harmed by dogs, they often have to take time off work to get medical treatment and to recover. Our skilled and knowledgeable dog bite defense attorneys work diligently to ensure victims collect the maximum amount of compensation available to cover lost wages resulting from their injuries.
- Lost Earnings: When victims are forced out of work indefinitely, our team of skilled and reputable dog bite attorneys in Santa Fe work diligently to ensure those harmed get the maximum amount of compensation available to cover the earnings they lose over their lifetime. We work with knowledgeable financial experts who can accurately calculate the value of lost earnings that a victim experiences over their lifetime to ensure they get the maximum amount of compensation available.
- Pain and Suffering: When victims suffer dog bites, we help them to get the maximum amount of compensation available for the mental and physical pain and suffering they experience. Our team works diligently to help those harmed demonstrate the true level of suffering they endure from their injuries in order to get the maximum amount of compensation available for their claims.
If you were injured in a dog attack, it is crucial that you contact our skilled and reputable dog bite attorneys in Santa Fe as soon as possible. We will aggressively negotiate a full and fair settlement on your behalf to ensure you are able to tend to your financial burdens while focusing on your recovery.
A Dog Bite Attorney in Santa Fe, New Mexico can Help You
Dog bites can be debilitating. When victims are harmed due to the negligent acts of dog owners, it is crucial that they have a skilled and reputable legal team by their side to help them every step of the way. Our skilled and reputable Santa Fe dog bite lawyers at Will Ferguson & Associates have helped thousands of victims get the justice and compensation they deserve for their painful and traumatic experiences. Our team will stop at nothing to ensure you get the justice you deserve from those who caused you harm. Contact our dog bite attorneys in Santa Fe at (505) 243-5566 to schedule a free case evaluation to explore legal options available for you.