Product Liability Attorneys Las Cruces NM
Every year, thousands of individuals across the United States are injured by defective products. As consumers, we purchase products under the assumption that we are going to be able to use them as intended. When a product malfunctions, it can cause serious injuries or death for consumers.
When victims are harmed in accidents due to defective products, it is crucial that they contact a defective product attorney in Las Cruces as soon as possible. Victims may be entitled to compensation to help alleviate the financial burdens resulting from their accidents.
For nearly five decades, Las Cruces defective product attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates have provided reliable and adequate legal representation to countless victims injured by defective products. Our defective product lawyers work diligently to help those harmed get the compensation they deserve for their injuries and damages. With thousands of individuals harmed annually across our state, it is crucial that they have reliable legal representation to ensure they get justice. Contact our law firm today to see how we can help you.
What is Product Liability in Las Cruces?
Consumers across the state purchase products with the belief that they are going to function as intended. Unfortunately, there are cases where the products contain defects that lead to devastating injuries for users. Regardless of whether the consumer purchases a small home appliance, a tool, or even a part for their vehicle, they do so with the belief that the product will improve their life not cause devastating injuries. Under New Mexico laws, various parties can be held liable for defective products that cause injuries to consumers. Individuals who are harmed can contact a skilled defective product attorney in Las Cruces to file a legal claim against those at-fault to collect compensation for their injuries and damages.
Types of Dangerous Product Defects in New Mexico
There are countless defects in products, which can lead to serious injuries for consumers. Sadly, these defects can occur at any time during the development process and go undetected until it is too late. Some of the most common defects our attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates have helped victims with claims include:
- Marketing Defects: When products are marketed inaccurately, victims are at risk of being seriously injured. In many cases, products are marketed to perform a specific task. When the marketing materials do not include any specific details, it can lead to consumers guessing how a product is to be used. When these situations arise, it can have terrible consequences.
- Manufacturing Defects: When products are manufactured recklessly or by using cheaper alternative parts, consumers are at risk of suffering serious and life-threatening injuries. Sadly, there are countless instances where manufacturers cut corners to save money at the expense of consumers.
- Design Defects: Defective designs are incorporated early on. In many cases, they are overlooked. Sadly, products that have defective designs cause injuries for thousands of individuals across the United States annually. When individuals are harmed due to defective designs, it is imperative that they contact a defective product lawyer in Las Cruces as soon as possible.
- Failure to Warn Defects: There are countless instances where victims are injured due to a failure to warn. Products are generally marketed to perform a specific task for a consumer. When there are no warnings regarding the conditions under which a product should be used, time, temperature, weight, and other conditions, it can lead to injuries.
If you were injured due to the use of a defective product, it is imperative that you contact a defective product attorney in Las Cruces as soon as possible. You deserve justice and compensation for your pain and suffering.
Who is Responsible for Dangerous Products in Las Cruces?
Victims who are harmed by defective products have the ability to file legal claims against those at fault. In New Mexico, there are several parties who can be held liable for any injuries and damages sustained by a consumer. Some of the most common parties subjected to product liability claims include:
- Designers: Product designers who fail to recognize the defects in their products early on can be held liable for injuries and damages resulting from the use of their products.
- Manufacturers: Manufacturers who cut corners and use cheap materials during manufacturing place the lives of consumers at risk. When victims are injured due to manufacturing defects, these individuals can be held liable.
- Installers/Assemblers: Many companies offer installation services for their products. When these individuals do not set products up correctly, or install them adequately, consumers can be harmed. When consumers are injured due to improper installation or assembling, they can file legal claims against those responsible.
- Product Distributors/Retailers: These individuals offer products for sale to consumers. Sadly, there are countless instances where consumers are aware of defects in products, yet they continue to offer them to consumers anyway. When individuals are injured by these products, they can hold those who sold them the products accountable.
When victims are harmed by defective products, it is crucial that they contact a defective product attorney in Las Cruces as soon as possible. Victims may be entitled to compensation for their injuries and damages.
Contact a Defective Product Attorney in Las Cruces Now
Thousands of individuals across New Mexico are injured by defective products annually. Sadly, these incidents often result in serious and life-altering injuries that require extensive medical treatment that is both painful and costly. When victims are harmed by defective products, it is imperative that they have a reputable defective product attorney in Las Cruces by their side to ensure their legal rights are protected.
For nearly five decades, our attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates have helped countless victims get the maximum amount of compensation for their legal claims. Our team will stop at nothing to ensure the legal rights of victims are protected. We work diligently to help those harmed get full and fair compensation to alleviate the financial burdens resulting from their accidents. Contact our defective product attorneys in Las Cruces at (505) 243-5566 to explore legal options available for you.