Albuquerque, NM - Injuries Reported in Motorcycle Crash at Lomas & Louisiana Blvd

Albuquerque, NM (May 29, 2023) - There were reported injuries following a motorcycle accident in Albuquerque on Sunday night, May 28. 

The collision was reported at around 6:31 p.m. at the intersection of Lomas and Louisiana Boulevards. The crash reportedly involved a motorcycle and another vehicle. The injured parties were treated at the scene by attending medical personnel, and those requiring additional aid were later hospitalized. 

An ongoing investigation into the cause of the crash is in progress. 

Our thoughts are with the injured victims and their families at this time. We hope for their full recovery.

Motorcycle Accidents in New Mexico

Albuquerque, NM - Injuries Reported in Motorcycle Crash at Lomas & Louisiana BlvdOver 5000 riders lost their lives in motorcycle crashes in 2019, according to the National Center for Statistics and Analysis. Over 94% of the fatalities in these fatal motorcycle accidents that year involved the rider, with passengers accounting for the remaining 6%. In New Mexico that year, there were a total of 42 fatal motorcycle collisions. Motorcycle victims are at risk of suffering life-threatening injuries in the event of a crash and should contact a lawyer for compensation. 

You need an experienced legal team on your side if you were critically injured in a motorcycle accident because a crash can completely change your life. You are at risk of facing unanticipated costs as a result of your injuries, such as missed wages, high medical bills, and other potential damages. Most motorcycle crash victims are not ready to cover these costs. You must make sure you have everything you need to seek compensation for all of these and other resulting damages.

You will be better able to determine the value of your claim with the assistance of a personal injury attorney equipped to handle cases involving severe injuries from motorcycle accidents. Your lawyer will thoroughly examine your case and account for any past, present, and prospective future damages. If you want to make sure that the insurance company pays the full amount of your claim, you will need a lawyer fighting for you.

Will Ferguson & Associates is ready to defend your rights if you were hurt in a motorcycle accident. Our legal team has years of experience assisting clients in their recovery following a motorcycle crash, and our attorneys will be by your side to ensure you receive fair and complete compensation for any damages you suffered. You need a competent lawyer by your side when you are pursuing a claim for damages. If you have any concerns regarding your ability to pursue a claim for compensation, get in touch with an Albuquerque motorcycle accident lawyer at (505) 243-5566.


Note: This post was created specifically utilizing secondary sources. It is to be used independently by Will Ferguson & Associates. Our team has not autonomously verified the information used by these news sources and, if any information seems to be inaccurate, please reach out and let us know so we can immediately make corrections as they become necessary.
Disclaimer: At Will Ferguson & Associates, it is our goal to honor the victims of the nightmarish accidents that often take place in New Mexico. We would also like to familiarize the public with ways they can avoid a similar fate and what they can do, should the unthinkable happen. The information contained within this article is not to be viewed as any type of medical or legal advice. The photographs depicted in these posts are not representative of the actual accident scene.

Why Choose
Will Ferguson & Associates To Fight For You?

No Fees Unless We Win

We Communicate with You Every Step of the Way

Free Consultations

Over 40+ Years
Defending The Injured

Millions Recovered For Our Clients
Contact Us

Request a FREE Case Review.

    Required Fields *

    1720 Louisiana Blvd NE #100 Albuquerque, NM 87110
    Rio Rancho

    333 Rio Rancho Boulevard Northeast Rio Rancho, NM

    1720 Louisiana Blvd NE #100 Albuquerque, NM 87110
    Rio Rancho

    333 Rio Rancho Boulevard Northeast Rio Rancho, NM

    Request a
    FREE Case Review

      Required Fields *