Auto Accident Attorney Santa Fe
Every year, thousands of people across New Mexico are injured in automobile accidents. Those harmed are often forced into area hospitals where they undergo extensive and expensive medical treatment for their injuries. The mental, physical, and financial consequences are often far too much to bear. Sadly, there are far too many instances where victims are injured in collisions due to the negligent or reckless acts of others.
When victims are harmed in motor vehicle accidents as a result of another driver’s actions, they are often approached by insurance companies and offered minimum settlement amounts for their injuries. Some victims are desperate to tend to their financial needs, so they accept these offers without realizing the impact it has on their ability to file a legal claim in the future. Rather than accepting a settlement offer from an insurance company, it is crucial for accident victims to contact a car accident attorney in Santa Fe to protect their legal rights.
For over five decades, Will Ferguson & Associates have helped countless accident victims get the maximum amount of compensation available for their claims. Our attorneys will review the circumstances surrounding your accident, determine the true cost of your damages, and go after full and fair compensation to help alleviate the financial burdens resulting from the negligent acts of others. If you were injured in an accident, by no fault of your own, contact our car accident attorneys in Santa Fe as soon as possible to see how we can help you protect your legal rights.
Why You Should Hire a Lawyer After a Santa Fe, New Mexico Car Accident
Being injured in a motor vehicle accident can have a devastating impact on a person’s life. For this reason, it is imperative that victims contact a car accident attorney in Santa Fe to ensure their legal rights are protected. Trying to navigate the complicated legal system while recovering is extremely difficult. Instead, contact an attorney from Will Ferguson & Associates to ensure you have the best chance of recovering the maximum amount of compensation available.
Insurance companies are notorious for offering minimum settlement amounts to victims. Working with a skilled car accident attorney in Santa Fe will ensure your legal rights are protected. At Will Ferguson & Associates, we help accident victims by:
- Investigating the accident
- Determining the true cost of the accident and damages
- Communicating openly and continuously with accident victims about their claims
- Handling paperwork properly and making sure everything is filed on time
- Preparing for settlements or taking cases to trial when necessary
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured as a result of a car accident that was caused by another driver's negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and losses. Contact our car accident attorneys in Santa Fe to see how we can help you.
Causes of Santa Fe Motor Vehicle Accidents
There are countless reasons why individuals are involved in automobile accidents. Unfortunately, a large percentage of Santa Fe collisions occur due to the negligent and reckless acts of others. Attorneys at Will Ferguson & Associates have extensive experience helping victims with their car accident claims involving:
- Distracted Driving: Drivers who are engaging in other activities, such as talking on the phone, eating, texting, or drinking, are one of the leading causes of motor vehicle accidents in New Mexico. Distractions can cause drivers to veer into other lanes and collide with others along the road.
- Driving Under the Influence: Drivers who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol are the cause of nearly half of all motor vehicle accidents across our state. Regardless of the number of laws established to prevent this type of behavior, we continue to see victims injured and killed due to intoxicated drivers.
- Product Liability: It is crucial for all parts on vehicles to function properly. Unfortunately, there are instances where brakes fail, tires blowout, and other mechanical systems fail to operate as intended. When these failures occur, it can make it nearly impossible for drivers to remain in control of their vehicles.
- Driving Conditions: Unfamiliar roads, inclement weather, driving in the dark, and various other conditions can have a negative impact on a person's ability to remain in control of their vehicles. Driving on wet roads can make it nearly impossible for drivers to stop suddenly, especially if they are traveling at high rates of speed.
- Reckless Driver Behaviors: Drivers who are speeding, weaving in and out of traffic, and engaging in other reckless behavior while operating a vehicle can result in devastating accidents. It is crucial that drivers remain in control of their vehicles and abide by traffic laws.
When victims are harmed in accidents as the result of another person's negligent or reckless actions, it is crucial that they contact a car accident attorney in Santa Fe to protect their legal rights. Accident victims may be entitled to compensation for some of the damages resulting from their accidents.
Car Accident Injury Attorneys in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Being injured in a car accident can have a devastating impact on a person’s life. Not only are they left to deal with the emotional and physical consequences, but they are often burdened by overwhelming financial devastation. Victims often incur thousands of dollars in medical bills for their injuries while being forced out of work to recover. When victims are harmed in collisions due to the negligent acts of others, it is crucial that they have a reputable car accident attorney in Santa Fe by their side to ensure their legal rights are protected.
For over fifty years, Will Ferguson & Associates have helped thousands of victims injured in car accidents get the maximum amount of compensation for their claims. Our attorneys will review your claim and determine the best legal route available to ensure you get the justice you deserve. If you were injured in an accident caused by the negligent or reckless acts of another driver, contact our car accident attorneys in Santa Fe at (505) 243-5566 to explore legal options available for you.