Albuquerque, NM - Motorcyclist Critically Injured at 4th St & Guadalupe Trl

Albuquerque, NM (June 9, 2023) - On Thursday, June 8, a motorcyclist suffered critical injuries in a collision in Albuquerque. 

The crash was reported at the intersection of 4th Street and Guadalupe Trail late that night. The rider was involved in a collision with another vehicle and was transported to a local hospital for treatment. The area was shut down while emergency responders were present. 

No updates on the condition of the crash victim have been provided. 

Local authorities are handling the ongoing accident investigation. 

Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for a full recovery.

Motorcycle Accidents in New Mexico

Albuquerque, NM - Motorcyclist Critically Injured at 4th St & Guadalupe TrlOver 5,000 motorcycle riders lost their lives in accidents across the country in 2019, according to the National Center for Statistics and Analysis. Almost 94% of these fatalities involved the operator of the bike, and the remaining 6% were passengers. In New Mexico that year, there were a total of 42 fatal motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle accident victims should see a lawyer for compensation as they may experience serious injuries in a crash. 

Riding a motorcycle gives you a sense of freedom, but you can never be sure that other drivers will be able to share the road with you. In New Mexico, a motorcycle rider is injured or killed in an accident almost every day. All too frequently, a driver's carelessness, lack of attention, or failure to look at the road caused the collision. Contrary to popular belief, reckless driving by other motorists frequently contributes to major motorcycle accidents.

Everyone who was hurt or lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident is probably dealing with the pain and suffering that come with an accident, along with the medical bills and other financial losses. You may be settling into the notion that your recovery could take some time or that the severity of your collision injuries has substantially altered your future.

Will Ferguson & Associates is ready to defend your legal rights if you were hurt in a motorcycle accident. Our lawyers will fight to get you and your family maximum compensation for your injury claim. We will do everything in our power to facilitate your full recovery. Call a personal injury lawyer in Albuquerque right away at (505) 243-5566 if you have any questions about filing a claim for compensation after being hurt in a motorcycle crash.


Note: This post was created specifically utilizing secondary sources. It is to be used independently by Will Ferguson & Associates. Our team has not autonomously verified the information used by these news sources and, if any information seems to be inaccurate, please reach out and let us know so we can immediately make corrections as they become necessary.
Disclaimer: At Will Ferguson & Associates, it is our goal to honor the victims of the nightmarish accidents that often take place in New Mexico. We would also like to familiarize the public with ways they can avoid a similar fate and what they can do, should the unthinkable happen. The information contained within this article is not to be viewed as any type of medical or legal advice. The photographs depicted in these posts are not representative of the actual accident scene.

Why Choose
Will Ferguson & Associates To Fight For You?

No Fees Unless We Win

We Communicate with You Every Step of the Way

Free Consultations

Over 40+ Years
Defending The Injured

Millions Recovered For Our Clients
Contact Us

Request a FREE Case Review.

    Required Fields *

    1720 Louisiana Blvd NE #100 Albuquerque, NM 87110
    Rio Rancho

    333 Rio Rancho Boulevard Northeast Rio Rancho, NM

    1720 Louisiana Blvd NE #100 Albuquerque, NM 87110
    Rio Rancho

    333 Rio Rancho Boulevard Northeast Rio Rancho, NM

    Request a
    FREE Case Review

      Required Fields *