Albuquerque, NM- Motorcyclist Killed in Collision at Wyoming Boulevard and Comanche Road

Albuquerque, NM (September 9, 2023) - Police in Albuquerque are currently working to investigate a collision that took the life of one individual. The wreck occurred in northeast Albuquerque shortly before 2:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 9. 

Police report the crash occurred near Wyoming Boulevard and Comanche Road North East. A motorcyclist was ejected from his bicycle and struck by a Kia shortly after. Sadly, paramedics pronounced the motorcyclist deceased on-site. 

The crash site was occupied by emergency responders for an extended time period on Saturday morning, resulting in notable delays in traffic. Police in Albuquerque are still working to determine the cause of the incident. 

We want to offer our sincere condolences to the family of the deceased victim at this time.

Our thoughts are with everyone affected by this fatal motorcycle accident in Albuquerque. 

New Mexico Motorcycle Crashes

Albuquerque, NM- Motorcyclist Killed in Collision at Wyoming Boulevard and Comanche RoadInformation provided by the National Center for Statistics and Analysis shows that more than 5,000 riders were killed in motorcycle crashes in the United States in 2019. More than 94% of the deaths in these accidents involved motorcyclists only, while motorcycle passengers accounted for the remaining 6%. In New Mexico in 2019, there were a total of 42 motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle crash victims are at risk of suffering severe, life-altering injuries in the event of a collision. If you or someone you have has been involved in a motorcycle crash, you should contact a motorcycle crash lawyer who can help you recover. 

You need a skilled and experienced attorney on your team if you have been hurt in a motorcycle crash, especially if you know it was caused by the actions of a negligent driver. You may be at risk of facing extreme costs related to your crash and the medical care you may require to recover, as well as vehicle repair costs, lost wages, and more. Most motorcycle crash victims are not ready to cover these costs. Filing a lawsuit can help you gain the compensation you need to pay for all of these expenses.

You will be better equipped to determine the value of your claim with the help of a skilled legal advocate. Your attorney will thoroughly investigate your claim and help you collect compensation for any past, present, and future damages.  If you want to make sure that the insurance company pays the total amount of your claim, you will need a lawyer fighting for you.

If you have lost a loved one in a fatal motorcycle crash, a wrongful death lawyer can help you collect financial compensation for funeral costs and other damages related to your family member’s crash. 

Will Ferguson & Associates is ready to defend your rights if you were hurt in a motorcycle accident. Our legal team has years of experience assisting clients in their recovery following a motorcycle crash, and our attorneys will be by your side to ensure you receive fair and complete compensation for any damages you suffer. You need a competent motorcycle accident lawyer by your side when you are pursuing a claim for damages, especially if you know that the actions of a negligent driver caused your accident. If you have any concerns regarding your ability to pursue a personal injury claim for financial compensation, get in touch with a skilled Albuquerque motorcycle accident lawyer at (505) 243-5566.

Search

Note: This post was created specifically utilizing secondary sources. It is to be used independently by Will Ferguson & Associates. Our team has not autonomously verified the information used by these news sources and, if any information seems to be inaccurate, please reach out and let us know so we can immediately make corrections as they become necessary.
Disclaimer: At Will Ferguson & Associates, it is our goal to honor the victims of the nightmarish accidents that often take place in New Mexico. We would also like to familiarize the public with ways they can avoid a similar fate and what they can do, should the unthinkable happen. The information contained within this article is not to be viewed as any type of medical or legal advice. The photographs depicted in these posts are not representative of the actual accident scene.

Why Choose
Will Ferguson & Associates To Fight For You?

No Fees Unless We Win

We Communicate with You Every Step of the Way

Free Consultations

Over 40+ Years
Defending The Injured

Millions Recovered For Our Clients
Contact Us

Request a FREE Case Review.
NO PRESSURE. SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY. NO HIDDEN FEES.


    Required Fields *

    ALBUQUERQUE
    1720 Louisiana Blvd NE #100 Albuquerque, NM 87110
    Rio Rancho

    333 Rio Rancho Boulevard Northeast Rio Rancho, NM

    ALBUQUERQUE
    1720 Louisiana Blvd NE #100 Albuquerque, NM 87110
    Rio Rancho

    333 Rio Rancho Boulevard Northeast Rio Rancho, NM